top of page

Most Councils require a written report before considering a request for tree removal or other major tree works. Reports must be written by a Level 5 AFQ Arborist.


Abbott Trees can help with all your report needs, including pruning or tree protection specifications.


Check our Council links for the specific regulations which apply  in your Council area. (Note these may have changed since you last applied, particularly if your council has been amalgamated.)

While some weed species don't require permission for removal this varies from Council  to Council and this information can also be found on the Council sites.

Tree Reports

bottom of page